Thursday, October 8, 2009

Temple temple everywhere not a house for god!!!

My office is in heart of Jayanagar, that's 4th Block, and I stay in Malleswaram 15th cross, Opp. to LAte. Nobel Laurette C V Raman. Thats a place of worship, literally. Now the point of telling all of you is to make u aware the stretch of my house to office is about 13kms., In these 13kms I can find close to 100-200temples. I'm sure u would have realised by now what i'm pointing at. There are more than 33cr gods and still counting, And More than 10cr temples to house these 33cr ultra citizens. Have any one of us thought as to why we should have so many temples???

The richest temple of India Lord Venkateshwara is filled with cash and still the temple comes up with the idea that the god is not satisfied. Somebody offered the lord a 42cr jewel, the person who offered was from the same place where there were floods. What are we trying to do here? I never saw god sending out mails asking for these things. The biggest gift we could offer to god is our prayers. I'm sure we all heard the saying" Work is Worship". Is this really the truth??? we take leaves, give reasons, and do possibly everything to make sure we bunk work to attend temples. Slowly we are trying to make sure god is our partner in everything we do wrong. Pls think abt this once. Why so many temples are required? why do we offer so many offerings to god?? arent we trying our best to ask god for forgiveness for everything we do wrong.

I'm sure u would have heard abt a movie called "Zakhm" which had a song "Ghar se masjid hai bahut duur to yu karle, kisi rote hue bacchhe ko hasaya karle", Isnt this so true??? I hope we stop bribing god for all the wrong things we do and then say I had to do this. The best prayer what u can always do is to stand by whats right and do right. Pls let me know if there's any disconnect. God is a feeling of being with some one when u feel alone, its being afraid to do wrong or think bad or do ill for others. Its the honesty with which you justify ur salary. Its the trust people have on you. This is god.

No comments:

Post a Comment