Honestly, the most used word of mine.... signature some times, Had never any such experience after my call center work. Long back during my engineering days... that was!!!
After a big ballistic party at HINT!! first time again, It was 12.30am. The DJ shouted the last song and then I realised the party given to thank me, for all the effort i poured into this team for 1yr. It was a great experience when people whom you helped come up the curve and all of them host a party just to say "thank you". I'm to an extent emotional. There was literally tears in my eye when 12 people took mike to say thank u adi. Anyways, coming back to the topic. It was 11.30pm and we all walked down the steps, from loud sound to ultimate silence and u still love it, such a contradiction of life!!!!
We all got into our vehicles and started moving towards Empire on the Church only to realise the hotel was closed. Can U believe who came to our help, I dailed 080-23333333 and there was our fren Rahul, who said "Hi Mr.Adithya, How can I help??" and my answer was "hahahhaha", for obvious reasons, i told boss only u can help, We all were starving. He referred us to THE CHANCERY!!!!Meanwhile one of my colleague who was high on cola, was standing on a bike and riding it!!! he was actually trying to take Off!!! itseems. Isn't human mind a great thing?
then we entered to Chancery at 12.30am and to our surprise we were'nt the only starving group. The hotel was completely filled and we were made to wait for an hour!!!! can u beat it?? at 1.30am a table was given to us. But then as they say the rest is history, I was having my dinner or early breakfast u can call it the way u want it to be. I bumped into One of great Cricketers Greg Chappel, can u believe it??? so al the twelve went and spoke to him on various issues, such as cricket, and some more cricket and finally li'l bit more cricket. Then everyone was asked to share there view on each other, as a silent spectator I heard such good things about how each team member liked the other person(no SEC.377).
Though the day was too eventful, The most important was to find the respect the people whom think really dont care about u show when they are least expected. Thats when u feel over burdened and loved and cared!!!! U feel privileged to be part of them!!
What was the party for?? :O
ReplyDelete