Wednesday, August 5, 2009

what do we want!!!!

I have been thinking about this from the day I have realised and people made me realise what I can have!!!
When I looked around for some of the things people wanted, it was astonishing. Two gentlemen who had 1lac Cr and 60k Cr were fighting for the FART(read gas) which India had produced over a long period of time. Actors like Ashibhek wanted roles like his father in Sharabi and his father wanted AAMR Snigh(read politician) type roles.
SSSSSHRK Kahn wanted his director, My boss wanted my apology, my girlfriend some time away from me, and at last me something which i don't know!!!!
But still I could understand the FART, the shit and the way people invade each other for their requirement. The list never stopped my mother want a good son(read yes machine), my sister a good brother(read uninterfering), my niece wants good uncle and finally u want all of these people to be happy. In our endeavour to be these wat people want from us, we end losing the track of wat we want.
Realisation of this only happens when we realise its only when we are happy the whole world would be. But by this time we would have lost the track of wat we really want and end up fighting ourself and others for things which are like FART, SHIT and other waste matter like wats happening.

1 comment:

  1. The only way for all to be happy is to stop having expectations on other 'people'.
    Anyway, well written.. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete